BMW does not originally have USB connections on the engine, even though you need them the most. With this touratech double USB connection you can create two 12v USB ports of 2.3 amp and 1.0 amp.
This double USB connection is made to replace the original DIN socket (small cigarette lighter) connection. When you replace it, it is only a matter of converting the plugs. Do you want to mount the 12v USB connections in a different place? Then you have to lay new cables.
- Replaces the DIN socket connection
- No soldering required (plug fits one to one)
- Two USB ports
- Water resistant
- USB ports can be closed with a rubber cap
- Easy assembly
- Made for connecting Smartphones, navigation systems, etc.
- Compatible with the CAN bus (no interference)
- Protected against overheating, overload and short circuit
- Two times 12v
- 2.3 amp
- 1.0 amp
Note; no soldering is necessary and it replaces the DIN socket also known as the small cigarette lighter socket.
Past op BMW modellen:
Safe, as it should be
Your payment is processed securely. We do not store card details.